2017 ERISA Outline Book
The ERISA Outline Book by Sal L. Tripodi, APM, J.D., LL.M., is both a reference book and a study guide on qualified plans. It is available in print or online format, with flexible ordering options for multiple users.
The Print Edition of The ERISA Outline Book is a nine-volume book set presented in outline format and fully indexed.
The Online Edition of The ERISA Outline Book is a fully searchable and cross-referenced website with all the Print Edition's information. ASPPA's online platform allows users to easily navigate the information, perform quick and advanced searches, take notes and bookmark content, copy, paste, and print easily, and even send content links to subscriber colleagues. Each Online Edition subscription provides 12 months of full access to the website.
- Mid-year amendments permissible under safe harbor 401k plans
IRS guidance allowing allocating forfeitures as QNECs, QMACs,
and safe harbor contributions
- Updated EPCRS procedure
Final fiduciary investment adviser regulations and Best Interest
- Revised determination letter procedures
- New remedial amendment period rules
- Rollover guidance on distributions that include after-tax funds (including Roth funds)
- Regulations on partial annuity distributions from defined benefit plans
- New information on disaggregation of otherwise excludable employees
- New DOL safe harbor for state-mandated IRA programs
- PBGC's proposed expansion of the missing participant program
- Reduced PBGC penalties for late premiums
- Updated DOL guidance on proxy voting and economically-target investments
- Proposed regulations under IRC §§409A and 457