2014 ERISA Outline Book
The ERISA Outline Book, by Sal L. Tripodi, APM, J.D., LL.M., is available in print or online format, with flexible ordering options for multiple users. The ERISA Outline Book, Print Edition is an eight-volume book set presented in outline format and fully indexed. The ERISA Outline Book Online Edition is a fully searchable and cross-referenced website, containing the same information included in the print edition. Each Online Edition subscription provides 12 months of full access to the online version of the ERISA Outline Book.
The ERISA Outline Book is both a reference book and a study guide on qualified plans, and it is the recommended study resource for IRS Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA) Program. For more information on the ERPA program, visit www.erpaexam.org/.
NEW! The online version of the EOB features robust new searching capabilities, indexing, Browse by Topic listing, cross-referencing, and the ability for users to create a personal workspace to bookmark content, take notes, save search histories and more!
Each online subscription provides 12 months of full access to the most current online version of The ERISA Outline Book. Take immediate advantage of this valuable resource!
2014 Highlights Include
- Revised EPCRS procedure
- Windsor decision and IRS/DOL guidance on same-sex marriages
- Guidance on in-plan Roth Conversions
- Regulations on suspending safe harbor 401(k) contributions
- Updated information on participant fee disclosures
- DOL guidance on revenue sharing and plan asset definition
- Updated information on determination letters/new Cumulative List
- 2014 dollar limits
- DFVC Update
- New PBGC premium payment deadlines
- Prototype program for 403(b) plans
- Anti-cutback relief for ESOPs subject to IRC sec 401(a)(35)
- Major court cases released in past year
- Reformatted index with paragraph references